If you’re like most golfers, you struggle to hit your long irons, which is why the TaylorMade Stealth Hybrid Combo Iron Set replaces difficult to hit long irons with hybrids that are longer, more forgiving and easy to launch.
The TaylorMade Stealth Rescue Hybrid features a new carbon crown construction that allowed engineers to relocate 7 grams of mass lower and deeper in the club head. The result is a hybrid that’s easy to launch and incredibly stable. In fact, the Stealth delivers a whopping 15% higher MOI in comparison to the SIM max.
Thanks to the redesigned Cap Back construction, TaylorMade Stealth Irons eclipse the performance of traditional cavity back irons. Crafted from a lightweight polymer, Cap Back’s multi-material construction supports the entire topline from heel to toe, providing stability to the perimeter of the iron. This advanced engineering feat shifts mass from the high toe of the head and repositions it in the sole, creating an extremely low center of gravity. As a result, the Stealth is extraordinarily easy to launch and produces a hot trajectory throughout the entire set.
By bolstering stability around the perimeter of the iron, Cab Back works in perfect harmony with the Stealth’s face. Designed to approach the threshold of the legal limit, the new face is fast and flexible, delivering explosive ball speeds. Additionally, each iron face has an intelligently positioned sweet spot that spans the most common impact points, leading to remarkable forgiveness. And, if you happen to strike the ball low on the face, the Stealth’s Thru-Slut Speed Pocket preserves ball speed so your shots still reach their target.
TaylorMade powers the Stealth Combo Set with KBS’ Max MT 85 steel shaft and Fujikura’s Ventus Red graphite shaft, both of which are designed to launch the ball high for maximum carry distance.
TaylorMade Stealth Hybrid Combo Iron Set Features:
- New carbon crown relocates 7 grams of mass, creating an easy launch with incredible stability (15% higher MOI than SIM Max)
- V Steel Sole with refined weight distribution for enhanced forgiveness, optimal launch properties and improved turf interaction
- Advanced laser etched alignment aid between face and crown highlights directional alignment for added confidence and accurate aim
- High-strength, strong, fast C300 steel face for explosive ball speeds
- Twist Face with corrective face angles designed to overcome inherent golfer tendencies on mis-hits and produce straighter shots
- Most flexible Thru-Slot Speed Pocket engineered to maximize ball speeds and produce additional forgiveness on low-face strikes
- Launch and Spin: Mid-High Launch, Mid-Low Spin
- Stock Shaft: Stock Shaft: Fujikura Ventus Red Graphite
- Stock Grip: Lamkin Crossline (Black/Red, 50g, 0.600 Round)
- Cap Back design with toe wrap construction expands the distance, forgiveness and feel benefits of the original breakthrough technology. Shifts mass to the sole for an extremely low CG that produces a high, easy launch
- Fast, flexible 450SS face with an intelligently place sweet spot delivers explosive distance and consistency across the face
- Patented Thru-Slot Speed maximizes face flexibility for increased ball speed and forgiveness on mis-hits struck low on the face
- ECHO Damping System behind the face channels away harsh vibrations and creates a forged-like feel at impact
- Stock Steel Shaft: KBS Max MT 85
- Stock Graphite Shaft: Fujikura Ventus Red
- Stock Grip: Lamkin Crossline 360 (Black/Red, 48.5g, 0.600 Reminder)